Join Our Team
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference? A role where every person has the opportunity to develop and grow both personally and professionally?
There has never been a more exciting time to join the Hovis family, a leading food manufacturer for the last 130 years, we are proud of our tradition and heritage. We have started a new journey to transform the Hovis business to become a growing and sustainable one through investments in brand, assets and people.
Are you someone who will go the extra mile? A person who loves a challenge and would like to be part of growing and dynamic team? A person who is looking who to share the same goals and values... ‘Putting Hovis Goodness at the Heart of Today’.
INTERVIEW HINTS AND TIPS - HOVIS
- Ensure your CV is up to date and reflects your past accomplishments/experience
- Think about your key strengths and accomplishments and how these relate to the requirements of the roles – prepare specific examples of your past experiences
- Be able to summarise your work history and key accomplishments in about 4-5 minutes
- Consider how this role links to your career goals and development plan
- Identify what makes you a good fit for this role/opportunity and why you should be hired
KNOW THE POSITION, AND HOVIS
- Understand the position you have applied for
- Understand the job description/ advert – identify 4-5 'top' requirements for the role
- We want people who know the journey we are on and are keen to join us in growing the business
- Research into the business – have an understanding of who Hovis are
KNOW THE INTERVIEW FORMAT
Hovis uses the behavioural interview technique. Behavioural questions will be based on the following framework:
- S = Situation
- B = Behaviour
- R = Result
With these types of questions your answers will be examples of situations you have been in where your behaviour resulted in a positive impact on that situation.
As part of our interview process all candidates complete online psychometric testing along with personality profile, OPQs.
Join our talent community
If you would like to be notified about future Hovis job opportunities, please join our Talent Community by submitting your CV.