Northern & Shell Prize Draw
Hovis® Lower Carb and Northern & Shell Print Prize Draw (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions
*Hovis® Lower Carb has 30% less carbohydrates per 100g compared to other sliced white, wholemeal or seeded bread on the market which typically contain 45.8g for white, 39.1g for wholemeal and 38.9g for seeded.
- The promoters are Hovis Limited, The Lord Rank Centre, Lincoln Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3QS AND Northern & Shell Media Group, Number 10, Lower Thames Street, EC3R 6EN, c/o Cirkle PR, Canon House, 27 London End, Beaconsfield, HP9 2HN (together the “Promoters”).
The Promotion will commence on 21st September 2017. The closing date for receipt of Entries (as defined below) is 23:59 (UK time) on 28th November 2017 (“Closing Date”) and three working days later for postal entries.
- The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over (the “Eligible Participant”).
- Employees of the Promoters and their immediate family members, or any person professionally associated with this activity may not participate in this Promotion.
- The prize shall be: a Hovis Lower Carb branded bread board; a “LOVE” toast stamp; five Hovis® Lower Carb loaf coupons (“Coupons”); and a one full-day cookery course voucher from Buy a Gift (website’s terms apply to the voucher, see https://www.buyagift.co.uk/food-and-drink/full-day-cookery-course-br-10755650.aspx) (together the “Prize”).
- The following terms apply to the Coupons:
- each Coupon can be used as full payment for one of the following loaves of bread: (i) Hovis Lower Carb Soft & Tasty White 400g; (ii) Hovis Lower Carb Deliciously Seeded 400g; or (iii) Hovis Lower Carb Tasty Wholemeal 400g between 14.08.17 and 31.12.17 inclusive from participating retailers. For participating retailers visit www.hovis.co.uk/other-pages/lower-carb-coupon or call 0800 022 3394 between 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday;
- Coupons not redeemable against online purchases;
- see Coupons for full terms.
- There will be ten (10) prize winners.There will be one (1) Prize awarded to each Prize Winner (the “Prize Winners”).
- To enter this Promotion, before the Closing Date, the Eligible Participant must:
- call the number stated in the magazine.. Calls cost 80p per minute from a BT landline plus your normal network rate and last 2.5 minutes. Calls from other networks and mobiles may cost more, please check with your provider; OR
text the word stated in the magazinefollowed by your email address, full name and address tothe number stated in the magazine. Texts cost £2 plus your usual network rate; OR
send your email address, full name, address, age, gender and telephone number to Hovis/ Cookery Course Competition, PO Box 12581, Sutton Coldfield, B73 9BX. One entry per postal entry
For phone or text entry information please call the Hovis customer care team on: 0800 022 33 94 (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm), Free from landlines but costs from mobiles may vary.
- An Entry must be made by the Eligible Participant and must be in legible English. Any Entry that does not contain the information required above will be an invalid entry and will not be entered into this Promotion.
- The Promoters will not accept any claims by any other method, including but not limited to fax, post, email, or any social networking site.
- Entrants may not change any information in their Entry after submission of their Entry. It is the Entrant's responsibility to ensure that they can be contacted through the information included in their Entry throughout the Promotion. The Promoters are unable to accept any information concerning changes of contact information.
- The Promoters cannot accept responsibility for lost, delayed, damaged or illegible Entries.
- Within 14 days of the Closing Date all valid Entries will be entered into a prize draw and the Prize Winners will be selected at random.
- The Prize Winners will be notified within 14 days of their selection by email, to the email address provided within their Entry (the “Notification Email”). The Prize Winner must acknowledge their prize and confirm the delivery address ("Acknowledgment") within 28 days from the Notification Email, failing which the Promoters reserve the right to forfeit the prize and award it to a reserve winner selected in the same way as the original winner.
- The Promoters will arrange for the Prize to be delivered to the Prize Winners at the address provided in their Entry, at the Promoters’ cost. Please allow up to 28 days from the the Promoters' receipt of the Acknowledgment for receipt of the Prize.
- All Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute any Prize of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes or promotional products must not be auctioned or resold.
- In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoters shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- At all times throughout this Promotion, the participant must deal with the Promoters in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the rules, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoters.
- The Promoters reserve the right to amend or terminate this Promotion at any time without notice. Any termination or amendments to this Promotion will be notified at www.hovis.co.uk/lowercarbprizedraw
- By taking part in the Promotion, the Prize Winners agree that the Promoters (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may in its sole discretion use the Prize Winners’ name, location and comments relating to the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes relating to the Promotion in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
The name and county of the Prize Winners is available by sending a letter including a self addressed, stamped envelope to Hovis Marketing Team, Lower Carb N&S Print Prize Draw Promotion, The Lord Rank Centre, Lincoln Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3QS, to arrive after 31 December 2017 and before 31 January 2018.
- If you have any queries in relation to the Promotion, please contact us on www.hovis.co.uk/talk-to-us.
- The Promotion and any issues, disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with it (whether contractual or non-contractual) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales. Entrants agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with it (whether contractual or non-contractual). Scottish consumers may also bring an action in their home courts.